Tuesday, May 7, 2013
No More Condemination - May 6, 2013
So, like I said in my earlier post I had to chew on Romans 8:1...I had to chew on the word condemination ... so lets define condemination according to Websters ... a statement or expression of very strong and definite criticism or disapproval...WOW ...and most of the time I was the one criticising myself and I will not go into the things that I said about me, no sence of giving life to dead words...so once I got the meaning of condemination down and looked back at the scripture, "Therefore there is now NO condemination" ... there is the word NO...NO CONDEMINATION - none, zilch, natta, zero ... I am not to condem myself (or others for that matter) and now I needed to chew on the last part, "for those who are in Christ Jesus"....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment