Tuesday, May 7, 2013
"Because" - May 7, 2013
"For those who are in Christ Jesus" cont from yesterday and the days before that ... Well I am in Christ Jesus ... and He is in me ... but how could that be, did I really believe these words - when I professed Jesus Christ as my Lord and Saviour and accepted Him into my life ... did I fully accept ... did I truly understand what that ment ... I didn't feel any different - I still struggled with some pretty heavy stuff ... but when I truly understood NO CONDEMINATION I realized that I no longer had the "right" to condem myself in the ways that I was (or others) that I no longer was alone and would never ever be alone again...then I went on to read verse 2 of Romans 8:1-2 and I love the first word of verse 2 .... "because"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment