Tuesday, May 7, 2013
Chewin on the Word - May 4, 2013
Ok, let me say from yesterday - the incident that occured was not a single thing - but what it did was bring up everything else from my past - things that I allowed to define who I was and note I always picked the negative things to define who I was - I did not feel worthy of the others until .... God truly brought Romans 8:1 & 2 to life for me...but even with Romans 8:1 that had been give to me years ago ... "Therefore there is now no condimination for those who are in Christ Jesus"... it wasn't until recently that he brought them up to me again ..."Therefore there is now no condimaination for those who are in Christ Jesus"... no condimination ... I had to really chew on those words ... to be continued.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment